Sevoflurane has been widely used in fire extinguishing systems because of its colorless, odorless, high fire-extinguishing efficiency, non-pollution and non-conductive properties. Therefore, sevoflurane fire extinguishing system has the characteristics of advanced design, reliable performance, simple operation, good environmental protection, etc., which is widely used in the fire extinguishing of large buildings. The following is an introduction to the use of sevoflurane fire extinguishing system.
1. The applicable environmental temperature of this product is: 0℃ ~ 50℃, relative humidity ≤95%(40℃±2℃).
2. The air in the protected area shall not contain explosive, conductive dust and harmful substances of corroded parts; otherwise, it shall be protected and the system shall not be shaken or hit.
3. The bottle rack must be installed firmly.
4. Operators shall be trained and qualified before operation. It is strictly prohibited for other personnel to touch.
5. Before the fire extinguishing system spraying the fire extinguishing agent, all personnel must leave the fire site within the delay period. After the fire extinguishing is completed, the fan must be started and the exhaust gas discharged before the staff can enter the site.
6. In the process of transportation, the starter and storage bottles should be loaded and unloaded lightly to avoid collision, horizontal position and inversion. The starter and storage bottles should avoid approaching heat source.
7. When replacing the new diaphragm, the product of the supplier designated by our company shall be used, and the untested diaphragm shall not be used at will.
8, in the daily maintenance, maintenance or periodic inspection should be in strict accordance with the operating procedures, to ensure that to prevent the accidental spray of extinguishing agent.
9. In the process of disassembly and assembly, avoid touching the surface and affecting the appearance.
10. Irrelevant personnel should not touch the parts of the system in order to avoid accidents.
11. It is prohibited to maintain the equipment for personnel who have not received fire protection training.